Friday 5 September 2014

Never Enough Time

Well it's been a busy few days but I have done very few of the jobs on the boat that I am here to do! It seems that the timing of our cratch build was spot on as I have spent the last couple of days using at as office for my graphic design, having said that I also got distracted by spending time making my new website www.canalboater.co.uk so hopefully that will be up and running in full soon!
Today's jobs are to paint the two seat boxes on the cruiser deck, one houses the electrical hook-up and the other acts as an extra engine vent as we are an air cooled affair aboard Hannah. I also promised myself I would polish the brass fire utensils and the porthole mirror as they are all looking a bit dull. I also wanted to spend some time writing some music but that has not happened as of yet.
Well I must go as the cheeky moorhens want their breakfast!
A moorhen wants its breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment